Well, there we go! The page
is finished! The major features are done, the design is final and everything should be good to go! I'm sure a couple of minor issues will pop up as soon as people actually start to visit the site, but I will tend to them as we go along.
On the blog, I want to:
- present the games and projects I am developing,
- keep record of the things I've learned and the problems I've encountered on the way there and
- generally keep you updated on what I'm currently up to professionally.
If you like, you can follow me on these pages:
- Make sure to like the Max Did It Facebook page. All the posts on this blog will be linked there.
- I also have a Google+ Page, add it to your circles, if you like.
- Follow me on Twitter, I will link blog posts there as well, and maybe tweet more day-to-day stuff there? Still have to figure that out.
The page itself is available under www.max-did-it.com
(which I consider the main address), www.max-did-it.de
, in case you want to bookmark it.
I'd be super happy for anybody who follows me, and gives me feedback in the comments.
That should be it for the introduction. Now, to boldly go where, at least I, have never gone before...